The 5th Annual Skilling Australia Summit 2010 will be held on 10-11th August at the Rendezvous Hotel in Melbourne. The Summit will provide a meeting place for human resources and senior decision and policy makers to come together to put ideas on the table, share practical strategies and to trigger action.
From the Conference webpage:
Some of the questions that will be debated at the Skilling Summit 2010:
- How do you effectively source new talent?
- What can you do to reduce any ‘brain drain’?
- What are you doing to compete with other potential employers for the best candidates?
- How do you plan to keep essential knowledge and experience within your organisation?
- What are you doing to prepare for a changing workforce demographic?
- What can you do to facilitate, and to benefit from, changing working lifestyle?