Please see the two new Purchasing Guides for Victoria – covering FDF10v3 and MTM11v2. Go to the TSN website to download.
FDF10 Food Processing Industry Training Package – Version 3 includes new qualifications and units for Sugar Milling Industry Operations as follows:
- FDF11012 Certificate I in Sugar Milling Industry Operations
- FDF21012 Certificate II in Sugar Milling Industry Operations
- FDF31012 Certificate III in Sugar Milling Industry Operations
There are also new Units for:
- Grains (Malting) and
- Operations (Brewing)
MTM11 Australian Meat Industry Training Package, Version 2.
Version 2 includes one new unit: MTMP3004A – Assess effective stunning and bleeding. This unit has been added to the elective banks of
- MTM30511 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Slaughtering) and
- MTM30611 Certificate III in Meat Processing (General).
The following units have been recoded and titles updated to reflect current industry nomenclature:
- MTMP3001D – Stun Animal
- MTMP3039D – Eviscerate wild game field shot carcase
- MTMP411B – Inspect wild game meat.
Thank you to Trevor Lange, the Curriculum Maintenance Manager (pictured), and Philip Davey for their work on these two Guides. Please forward this to any relevant colleagues/trainers/employers.